Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey! :)

So, I went to this really cool place called the Swetsville Zoo the other day and took some amazing pics (in my opinion atleast ;] ;] ) So I thought I should show you guys :) Here they are!! :)

The first one was this Metal Dragon that was really cool :) I love the angle of this picture.
(AHHHH its gonna eat me!!! ;)

The second one was this mini metal man's feet, He was so cute!! This is one of my faves!


The third one was a rocket made out of weird metal parts and tools, Definitely one of the cooler pics! :) ( This kind of pic is my signature types, I love close up angles, and texture!!)


The final one was this butterfly hanging from a gigantic mobile, This one follows the rule of thirds and I thought it was pretty cute!!




  What do you guys think?? 

-With love, Marinne :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marinne!!!! The shoes reminds me of that phase I went throgh... the shoe phase. Well, love the blog and love and miss you! Email me soon! Love, Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Love them. Reminds me of photo class with your mom. They are awsome. Great angles. Miss You

    ReplyDelete