Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello!!

 Wow, its been a long time since my last post!! How is everyone?? So, I'm totally in the mood for Christmas!! As you can see my font and everything is Christmasie!! Lol i don't thing 'Christmasie' is a word... Oh well. I've been listening to Christmas songs for like 2 weeks now!! Like right now!! 'Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!' Speaking of snow, I also would like it to snow and stay here. It snowed like 3 inches last week and then it all melted. :( Is it just me or is anyone else like this as well? Maybe I'm just crazy... lol i think we all know the answer to that one ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Marinne!
    I'm with you girlie! Snow and Christmas music are the things I want most right now! Though I do have Christmas music!
    Miss you, Email me!!!!!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola
    remember what you said when i got snowy in CO... Learn to ski...?
    We just got snow here. staying, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!

    I do remember.. :) i don't know if i will ski but my dad and i might snowboard... :) Lucky!! It was 55 today. :( i want snow!!

    -Marinne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you get a pretty purple or green snowboard?????? It will snow eventually.....If I payed for a flight for you, would I be able to fly you to Maine for the summer????? I WANT MARINNE BACK IN MAINE! I'd rather have you here with awesome chatting about various things and half sleepovers and ginger bread houses and prepping for dances..... and.... I JUST WANT YOU BACK!!!!!

    -Tori <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was 12 when i got up today. about 3 inch of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and then it rained it all away! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey M,
    If finally snowed around here. Now, it really is looking a lot like Christmas. Got your Christmas Card-Love It!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete