Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hey!

Who else is ready to break in the new year tomorrow night? I know I'm ready for 2011! Today it finally snowed! Its about time too. A good 4 inches and maybe more tonight! So how was everyone's Christmases? Mine was pretty good, my family got a Wii!! YAY! We were on it ALL day on Christmas  and we had lots of fun. :) My favorite game is on the Sports Resorts, under swordplay and its called Speed Slice. Im am a pro at it :) We went out to Utah two weeks ago and the drive there was a DISASTER! We were pulling a trailer for a friend of ours and we were pulling out of Rock Springs in Wyoming and the trailer came undone!! It was way scary but with the help of super human strength ( wink wink ;) my mom, dad and i were able to put it back on the hitch and continue our journey. Last time we drive to Utah in the winter too. We ran into black ice, a snow storm and lots of other fun winter stuff. Well I guess that enough for now, I promise I'll post more often now :)

-Marinne :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    My christmas was good. I love sword play too. I am a pro at the sword play duels(the trick is to press B for a defensive stance).

    ReplyDelete